FASENRAÔ (benralizumab) SMS Terms and Conditions
As a member of FASENRAÔ (benralizumab) mobile alerts, text in JOIN to 90933. Message frequency varies per user. Service available on participating carriers only. For help or information, text ‘HELP’ to 90933. Message & data rates may apply. To stop receiving messages text 'STOP' to 90933.
1. There is no fee from FASENRAÔ (benralizumab) to receive messages. Message & data rates may apply– this can be checked with your mobile service provider. Charges are billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account.
2. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier's name and the date, time and content of your messages. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
3. For information on data collection and use, please read our full corporate Privacy Notice.
4. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
5. The service is available on these US carriers only: Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, T-Mobile®, AT&T, Alltel Verizon, ACS Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, CellCom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois (ECIT), Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, C-Spire Wireless, Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albany), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular (IVC), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Keystone Wireless (Immix/PC Management), MetroPCS, MobiPCS, Mosaic, MTPCS/Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, Rina-Custer, Rina-All West, Rina- Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina-Eagle Valley Comm, Rina-Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina-Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina- Silver Star, Rina- South Central Comm, Rina- Syringa, Rina- UBET, Rina- Manti, Simmetry, South Canaan/CellularOne of NEPA, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, U.S. Cellular, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile, West Central Wireless (includes Five Star Wireless).
6. As a member of FASENRAÔ (benralizumab) alerts, message frequency varies per user. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time by texting 'STOP' to 90933.
7. If you have any questions, text HELP to 90933 or us at 1-800-236-9933, Monday through
8. Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered if the mobile phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of the wireless carrier may interfere with message delivery, including the customer's equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. The wireless carrier does not guarantee that alerts will be delivered and will not be liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
By texting the number from your mobile phone,
you agree to receive FASENRAÔ (benralizumab) text messages generated by an automated dialer to this number. You
understand that consent is not required to make a purchase and agree that
your text is your electronic signature and provides electronic written
©2017 AstraZeneca. All rights reserved. US-14276 Last Updated 9/17